Students are able to review degree requirements through WUachieve, the online degree audit system at the School of Continuing & Professional Studies (CAPS).
Please note that the WUachieve audits are only estimates of your progress.
Top 5 things you need to know about WUachieve
- WUachieve is a tool for estimating your progress towards a degree. CAPS will make the final determination regarding program completion.
- It is important to discuss your degree audit with your advisor(s) on a regular basis. Contact your advisor today.
- WUachieve assumes that any “In Progress” (IP) course will be completed with a satisfactory grade.
- When you log in, WUachieve will display your most recently run audit. Information may have changed. Always run a fresh audit.
- WUachieve uses real-time data. If you drop/add a course, this change should appear immediately after you run a fresh audit.
For additional tips on reviewing audit results, please click the “Help” button on the WUachieve page after you log in.
- If you have been admitted to a program but have not enrolled recently, the audit system may not run for you. This does not mean you have been dismissed from CAPS. Please contact us to re-open your program.
- If you are not in a degree program, the audit may not run for you. Please contact us to discuss your options.
- View a step-by-step process on how to successfully complete an audit.