Select undergraduate science courses: $710/unit
- American Culture Studies: $740/unit
- Biology, Clinical Research Management: $910/unit
- Data Analytics & Applications: $1,200/unit
- Doctor of Liberal Arts: $995/unit
- Education: $710/unit
- Human Resources Management, International Affairs, Master of Liberal Arts: $795/unit
- Nonprofit Management: $795/unit
- Statistics: $995/unit
Day Courses (“L”): $2,572.92/unit
Lab & Material Fees: $15-$350
Audit: Special Audit: $400-600/course
Standard auditors pay the same fees as those taking the course for credit.
Late Registration Fee: $50
Late Fee for Nonpayment: $50 or 5% of outstanding balance
Returned Check Fee: $25
WashU has ample day parking and evening parking available in well-lighted lots. Parking is by permit or meter only. Learn more at parking.wustl.edu.
Refund Policies & Deadlines
View tuition refund policies and deadlines for the fall, spring, and summer semesters.
Direct Payment Options
We realize that financing an education can be a challenge. We offer the following options to assist you when paying for your education.
- On-Site Cash & Check
We are currently not able to accept credit card, cash or check payments in the School of Continuing & Professional Studies office. There will be a delay in posting payments received by mail to student accounts, and course registration will be pending.
- Credit Card
Students can pay with a credit card online. MasterCard, Visa, Discover, and American Express are accepted.
Employer Tuition Reimbursement
If your employer has a tuition reimbursement plan that pays all or part of your tuition, you can defer all or part of the tuition until the end of the semester. Requires written verification at the time of registration. Contact your supervisor or personnel / human resources department at your place of employment to determine if a tuition reimbursement plan is available. Note: Not available during the summer.
If your employer agrees to pay all or part of your tuition, submit the following items prior to registering:
- Company’s tuition reimbursement policy
- Company’s written statement agreeing to pay all or part of the tuition charges
- Intent to Pay form
Payment is due by the following dates:
- Fall Semester: Due Date: January 15
- Spring Semester: Due Date: June 15
- Summer: September 15
The student must remit payment by the due date, whether (s)he has been reimbursed by the employer. If payment is not received by the due date, a late payment fee of at least $50 or 5% of the outstanding balance will be assessed on the past due account balance. In addition, a hold will be placed on the student’s account, which will prohibit the student from registering for other courses, attending classes, or accessing a transcript. Students that do not remit payment by the due date may not be eligible for the deferred payment option in the future.
Boeing Learning Together Program
The WashU School of Continuing & Professional Studies is proud to be a preferred school partner of Boeing’s Learning Together Program. Below are a number of programs that are eligible for funding from Boeing’s Learning Together Program. Please check with your supervisor to verify eligibility.
- Graduate Programs: Human Resources Management, International Affairs, and Statistics
- Undergraduate Programs: Communications, Economics or Managerial Economics, Global Leadership & Management, Industrial & Organizational Psychology, International Studies, Mathematics or Applied Mathematics, and Sustainability.
- Certificate Programs: Applied Mathematics, Business, Geographic Information Systems, Human Resources Management, International Affairs, Strategic Communication, Sustainable Environment & Science, and Sustainable Management & Organizations.
Financial Aid & Tuition Assistance
Financial assistance is available to part-time and full-time School of Continuing & Professional Studies (CAPS) students in the form of grants, loans, scholarships, tax credits, remission, and payment plans. An approved financial aid award must be verified prior to registration.
of students receive some type of aid